Tuesday, February 27, 2007

BEEEEEEWARE

thats right, folks. I am now an official driver of CAlifornia. I'd show you all a picture of my license, but alas, i don't feel like using the scanner right now. Maybe some other time, yeah?
I am appreciating the freedom totally and now feel like I'm able to tackle the age 18 with full force.

But the question is, am I enjoying the other freedom that I supposedly claim? As the lyrics go:

I am free to run
I am free to dance
I am free to live for You
I AM FREE!!!
And I think that so often, I don't take advantage of my freedom to worship my Lord and just praise Him. Turning my thoughts to him take effort sometimes...when they should just flow because I am surrounded by such awesomeness that shouts His presence!
I pray for the ability to live for Christ, using the full potential of my freedom. And whats more...I don't have men with violence in their mind after me because I choose God. Instead, there are hundreds of people waiting to join me in song as I proclaim, "I AM FREE!!!"

No comments: