Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Announcement!!!!





Believing that this union was arranged for them for a reason,
Tylee-Ry
and
Buddy
along with their parents, Suzanne and Xavier (respectively)
would like to announce their commitment to have a litter of purebred puppies.

The anticipated arrival of these bundles of joy will be approximately in late August.
If there are any of those out there who would be interested in investing in a puppy
RSVP to Suzanne.

We greatly appreciate the roles you have played in preparing both of these canines for this big step in their lives.






4 comments:

Jonathan Sauder said...

Oh wow, let me be the first to congratulate the couple! (And there parents, who I am sure are rejoicing even more)

Jim said...

oh my goodness..

those dogs.. they breed like rats..

oh wait..

..nevermind

luv ya suz :)

andrew k said...

Awwwwww puppies......

I want one. No, I don't. But I do. But not really.

--John.and.Amy said...

and you think MY topics of conversation are awkward... animals are WAY worse :p