Wednesday, September 10, 2008

summer.


The second one in a MONTH! this is a very exciting thing. like. super exciting. Ok. Now that I am finished having a victory celebration. I shall write more deeper stuff. [<-- is that gramatically correct? I was homeschooled, so its ok =] This post is solely for the purpose of showing you how the most perfect s'more is in fact made. [just as a side note, i do not enjoy s'mores as an actual food...but the idea is quite scrumptious. and i DO enjoy creating such a delectable delicacy as this.]


This is me. through the haze of smoke.
roasting the perfect mallows.



These are the perfectly golden
Mallows... oh they are SO
beautiful.


Here is the flawless assembly of the
scrumptious s'more.



This is a happy me posing with the s'more
which i will not eat. but would be happy to
share with the population of s'more eaters.



Now if you would like to know the tried-and-true way for the assemblage of a s'more, i take you to the true masters....
...and i quote,
"This is smores stuff. First you take the graham. You stick the chocolate on the graham. Then, you roast the mallow. When the mallows flaming, you stick it on the chocolate and cover it with the other end. Then, you scarf. "
-Sandlot



kids. TRY THIS AT HOME. [with permission from your parentals, of course =]

<3>

[I did take this one, but not the one on my
previous post...]

4 comments:

Kaitlyn I said...

gotta love the teaching skills. love you sus!

andrew k said...

Makes my mouth water just looking at it. ;)

Anonymous said...

Make me one, please?

~Kaeli said...

utterly random