Friday, December 07, 2012

normal life.

I was recently informed that I may have some new blog readers.  Which is both wonderful and intimidating.  I feel as though my updates should come quicker and be more exciting.  But since putting that kind of pressure on myself will probably  make for a forced-sounding and lame blog, I shall continue doing what I'm doing.  
What I am doing, for those of you who need clarification, is living life-- updating when I have time and writing about anything and everything that matters, is important, fun, or otherwise catches my interest.  


And so...here is my interesting, important and and fun life!
haha just kidding. 
My life is pretty normal.  
Who even knows what that is though? 


 Karlina wanted to read Ender books...but seeing as how he weighs 7 pounds less than her...it is a little difficult. 



She has discovered how to climb on the stools without falling over...which makes counter access so much easier.   



 Enderpants is such a smiler.  always grinning and in such good spirits! 


 I love them.  



 I'm not sure if this is socially acceptable, but seeing as how much of our day is spent here, I figured I should share it.  



 Ponds at the dog park froze...so solid I was able to run and stand on them!  It was a lot of fun throwing balls and sticks to Sierra and watching her slip and slide all over! 



Fast-forward to Ben & me time!
 we're crazy. and cool too.  One of my favorite things is eating with Ben.  He loves eating.  So do I.  This makes for good activities.  He also finishes whatever food I don't eat.  We're a good team like that. 
 He likes ginger snaps and pumpkin dip.  isn't he so cute! 


 This was on our outing to Mall of America. 
We have both found that we just enjoy spending time together and it doesn't really matter what we're doing.  In fact, most of our best conversations happen while we're just driving around in his truck! 


 One day Ender is happy...

and the next...
 we were at two doctors on Monday for a total of 5 hours...It was crazy.  One told us he had an ear infection, the other said he didn't.  At the second doctor, his temp was 104.5!  Krissa was sick too, so I was on psuedo-mom duty.  They wouldn't let me leave until he cooled down.  So this is us sitting there in the exam room...he's wrapped in a damp towel and we were waiting for his temperature to go down.  Poor baby was so sick.  He gets all cuddly and sweet when he's sick though...so it was nice to snuggle him.  Finally last night his fever broke for real and he's on the mend.  


 Sometimes I wake up and find this staring at me.  she's so goofy.  and she loves cuddling.  



 Karlina loves singing loudly!


One of Krissa's clients brought this dress for Karlina from Ethiopia.  K has been begging to wear it the past few days...it's just too cute!


My apologies for not having some deep profound or story-filled blog.  This is just a representation of my every-day life.  It is simple, but oh so sweet.  I am reminded at every turn in the road that God loves me.  Just the other day...IN DECEMBER...he gave me a 55 degree day.  It was so beautiful.  There was a fantastic sunset and all I could do was stand in awe and revel in the fact that it was his way of reminding me that he hasn't forgotten me here in the frozen North!  
(side note: just looked out my window and there is SNOW!  correction.  snow FLURRIES.  I was recently reminded by my sweet fiance that there is a difference between snow and flurries--same as there's a difference between rain and mist.  Hmmm I'm learning...slowly!)
 
And when God isn't reminding me I'm loved, I have a fantastic man in my life who does a pretty good job with that too ;)  
until next time!

3 comments:

Bec said...

You don't need to apologize for your blog :) And, I'm stuck on the potty picture. Is K potty trained? Do you want to potty train A for me when you're in CA??

Anonymous said...

So plain raw chicken must be labeled but not breaded chicken tenders. http://officialcanadagoosesoutlet.ca Came into the kitchen one day like a beekeeping zombie in his hat and veil, waving his hands about in front of him. Some bits of men and women are different, but feetsies certainly aren't, and men are probably better placed to wear high heels as they have stronger muscles in their legs. Northern pike, gar, trout, arctic grayling and dolly varden are the predominate species on the lake.
be seen year round on coastal cliffs, where it breeds in colonies but more common in Winter. [url=http://www.icanadagooseca.com]canada goose chilliwack bomber[/url] Most of the advertising focuses on the Smartphone's entertainment value. [url=http://officialcanadagoosesoutlet.ca]canada goose for sale[/url]
[url=http://flyballbags.com]canada goose jacket[/url] Red likely has been a signal of christian louboutin pumps black, the premiere christian louboutin dorsay sandals can behave as you amazing, and wearing moobs of red-soles shoes to spots video footage on red dirt has perform like a civic intercourse, after a short while whilst perform like the emphasize just for the crowded. [url=http://www.onlinebeatsbydreoutlet.com]online coupons for beats by dre[/url]

Anonymous said...

The particular nylon is usually larger across the shoulders and also guitar's neck on the coat. [url=http://www.vanessasac.com]Sac vanessa bruno[/url] The instructors cram a lot of information into your head in a very short time.. One suspects they are trying their level best, and in cold blood, to make it almost impossible for a coalition government to govern just as the Bligh government did in Qld to the incoming coalition government who have for whatever reason sacrificed the truth in the blatant flood cover up as exposed by Hedly Thomas. Textile: eighty-five per cent polyester, 12-15 per cent organic cotton, nylon filling Minimize: wolf-fur Foam: Down-Fill energy: 550 Treatment: Dried up Fresh clearance.
The word διαίρεση means division, and that's what this symbol does, it divides the sound bvetween the two vowels. [url=http://www.icanadagooseca.com]canada goose toronto[/url] She doesn't care because still she has not been given any responsbility. [url=http://officialcanadagoosesoutlet.ca]canada goose whistler parka[/url]
[url=http://flyballbags.com]canada goose[/url] asparagus bad idea banned books biking biking birding book news business canning chicago Christmas cooking Cooking copyediting Cumbria Way DESK DIRTY COWBOY ebooks economy Elizabeth Zimmermann exercise faith family farmer's market farmer's market farming green Green City Market Halloween happy Hedgebrook holidays julia cameron Kindle knitting lakes life Lincoln Park Zoo LUCY MOON me movies music music one came home ouch photography photos pickles pie pigeon-shot plastic poetry promotion retreats Robert McKee running Scott Russell Sanders sledding slow and savory survival tech Thanksgiving theatre travel ukulele ukulele walking walking weather Wendell Berry wierd Wisconsin wow writing writing [url=http://www.onlinebeatsbydreoutlet.com]cheap beats by dr dre uk sale[/url]