Saturday, September 08, 2007

The life of a working individual.

Ladies and Gentleman, I have gathered you all here today to inform you of the latest happenings in our company... We have added a new team member to our crew. Suzanne will be joining our host department here at Mimi's Cafe. We welcome you, Suzanne and are glad to have you working with us!


So yeah, I got the job. I am a hostess at this cute little cafe in Monrovia, California.




It all works very nicely. I spend my days greeting people, smiling a lot, avoiding the wrath of servers when I double seat their section and make small talk with old people who tell me my smile is adorable. oh, and did I mention that I get paid for this?
I will soon post a picture of my rad uniform. I get to wear this sweet outfit which makes me feel like an male AC. yup. white shirt, black pants, tie...it really is quite fun. Ohhh and I get free food for training week (I have been taking full advantage of that) and then 50% off when I eat here at other times! Even with a guest. Come and eat with me :]

Anyways. I am learning the ins and outs of seating people. and keeping our serving staff in happy order! Come and visit some time!

Well that is it for now. I will try to post some other pictures later.

Thank you to those who prayed, helped and were involved in this happening!
<3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Mimi's Cafe!!!!!!!!!!
They have the best food!
Luv ya Soozy
Britt