Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My life. in pictures. with captions.

I have just loaded my pictures onto my computer, so now I will have tons to show you!!


they are taking forever to load.......................................[just a play-by-play of the process.]

OK! here they are.




I miss Johnny and Amy. a LOT.
mostly i miss their geekiness.



We are working on our relationship...
[ok. just kidding. it was all staged.]




Me and my Sunday School kids
[Ariana, Taryn, Annie and Caleb.]




This is where I go to school.
[That is the Pointy Building...]





My Grammy lent me her harp to learn how to play.
It is a very beautiful instrument.



Me and my cousin Tyler.



This is me and my friend Kaeli. She lives in Boston.
But when she visited California, we went beaching :]




Some people at my 19th Birthday Party!
[Steven, Braden, Braden, Jim, Ryan, Jana & Erin]




This is my mom. She cooks killer meals.
I want to be like her when I grow up :]



This was a kind security guard at Union Station in LA.





I will leave you all with this...It was written on the wall of the Audrey Cafe in Hollywood. I hope you can read it...It faced the mirror, so when you looked in the mirror, you could read it front-wards. :]

.peace.

3 comments:

--John.and.Amy said...

YAY!!! I LOVE the pictures. I totally didn't remember taking that picture with Johnny. Nice security guard. I miss you. I've been SOO bad at taking pictures lately. Let's remind each other in *two* weeks :)

Ry said...

your campus looks much greener than I've imagined inside my head... But the building is just as pointy as I've thought.

Jim said...

Fun pics Suz!

I wanna see the photo of all the guys facing the wall at your party.. not posted online though.. :)