Friday, December 05, 2008

no tengo un "title"


oh oh oh! guess where I am!!!!
mhm you got it. school.
hehe, you'd think i'd just move into the library, sleep under the desk, and chill here to write my blog posts.

Well, the Christmas holidays are rapidly approaching and with them comes a flurry of activity and a sense of packing so much into this short month. I can hardly believe it is December, because the weather is only now getting below 75 during the day. and i mean its hitting a mean 68...its killing us.

alright. tidbit time:
*Got back from the most amazing Thanksgiving in Mexico. stats [aprox]: 175 people. 6 Turkeys. 30 lbs of sausage in the stuffing. 15 bags of cranberries. 20 pies. 10 boxes of butter. and about 4 days of preparation.
It was intense.
*FINALS WEEK IS NEXT WEEK! this is exciting because I can hardly wait to be done with this quarter.
*I am going to be moving, because I am switching schools. I just finished my application process. But moving is a big deal, i have never moved. Its sorta scary, and exciting and sad all at the same time.
* I cannot wait until Christmas because all my cousins are coming out to visit, and i love good quality cousin time. no lie.
*I am quitting my job when I move, and that is sad. i love my job.

Ok, well my life wasn't as eventful as i thought. But anyways.
hope this wordy blog doesn't bore you. and you skip over it cuz you're favorite type of blogs are the ones with pictures only. i mean, seriously...if you went to the library, would you go for the berenstien bears or moby dick?
yeah. thats what i thought.

...i should add some pictures.
...but I won't because you should enjoy the power of the written word!
To God be the glory today! in all we say, do and think about!

Lyrics to my new favorite song:
"Everlasting, your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending, your glory goes beyond all fame
and the cry of my heart is to bring you praise,
From the inside out, Lord my soul cries out..."
[Inside Out-Hillsong United]

[this is mexico, photo by emily kieser]

=] happy friday!
<3>

2 comments:

Katie May said...

suzyyy! where are you moving too?
where? where? where? :]

Ry said...

Definitely contradicting yourself on the "no photo" end of things. And Moby Dick is the answer to the question, although not one I'm particularly looking forward to, it definitely would beat the Berenstien Bears.