Monday, November 16, 2009

moist.

So I'm sitting here in the library, having got off work a good two hours ago... and I cannot seem to drag myself away from the computer. I'm tired, I have some homework to do, and the computer is gonna kick me off soon cuz the library is closing. But here i sit. *sigh* Its cuz I didn't check my email, facebook or anything online for THREE DAYS. *gasp* i had 30 new emails in my inbox. 20-some facebook notifications. I felt sorta loved, not gonna lie.

Anyways, there is a reason I picked "moist" as my title of choice. Well, no good reason. Because in all honesty, I had no ideas and so I picked a random word. BUT there is a "story" behind it. My cousin has an aversion to the word. she always used to hate when it was used. and when I think about it, it IS a strange word. But if you think about it in context, like moist sheets, or a moist cave...it just sort of leaves a gritty, sorta weird taste in your mouth. Just thought I'd share =)

I really have nothing of profundity and wisdom to share with you all today. Um, random tidbits of information: Mexico is happening again in like five days. my co-worker bought me three new ties (YEEEEAH! this excites me, btw...). I made bank at work last night. I made nothing at work tonight. I learned how to say "you will feel as light as a feather" today in spanish: vas a sentir asi ligera como una pluma. I like it when the sky is blue and the weather is cool and crisp (like today was). The library is giving me 8 minutes and 25 seconds to get off the computer. I was told today that when i prayed for my food, it was refreshing and delightful for that person to see someone pray before dinner. I miss playing piano...I really need to make time for that. I wish i had an automatic hugging mannequin so that I could fill my daily quota. I'm pretty far behind.

And now I'll sign off so I can get to bed. After I read. and floss my teeth. Because Dr. Lawrence V-somethin'-somethin' told me that if I floss daily, I'll reduce the growth and spreading of cavities. This sounds like a good option for me.
you would take care to floss your teeth as well. Just sayin'

ttfn (tata for now!)
xoxo

No comments: