Wednesday, August 15, 2007

WHAT?

Its an almost-daily post! Like, about 24 hours ago I posted! This is a novelty. I'm not sure if I, or the cyber world can handle it. But, if the resources are available (aka time and a blogspot) then, by all means, I'll post!

As I am putting my life slowly in order, I am looking forward to the newest big step ahead. Now, in this case, the phrase "looking forward" doesn't necessarily mean "anticipating" or "waiting with baited breath" or "overly exuberant and excited." Au contrare. (sp?) It means it is a ginormous looming beast waiting to suck away four years of my life devoted to a subject which could possibly define my future.

oh. that sounds so pessimistic. Allow me to rephrase.

College is coming. Ready or not, here we go.

Keep praying, though...it is just another big change among many.

Well, it looks to be a short post. Esta bien??

Buenos Noches Muchachos

How awesome is the LORD Most High, the great King over all the earth! Psalm 47:2

No comments: