Saturday, June 01, 2013

Re-caps continue!

Yay for another blog post A DAY LATER!  
I just have so many pictures, and I'm sort of on a blog-writing roll...so I'll keep 'em coming! 
Today is June 1st.  That means in 23 days I am marrying Ben!  Or is it 22.  I was trying to figure that out this morning...do I count today or no?  
In any case...it's coming up QUICK!  And I'm really excited. And i'm pretty sure Ben is too. 
At least I hope so.  

In any case, here are some pictures of some exciting events since I've been in CA. 


 I STARTED RUNNING! 
and then stopped shortly thereafter.  But at least i have a pretty view!  I love my neighborhood.


 Tried to take this little beast, but she runs too fast and pulls my arm.  She wasn't trained like Sierra was ;)


 got the CUTEST suspenders for my nephew Ender for the wedding.  aren't they ADORABLE!?


 Storm Clouds over the mountains and valley


 My aunt Heidi and cousin Rebecca planned the sweetest bridal shower for me for the ladies of the Altadena church!  Such a beautiful set up and yummy food!


 her backyard was the perfect place to have it.  a great mixture of warm sun and cool shade, with these amazing center pieces! 

 Mom holding Bec's newest little girl, Jordyn Rose


 My mom and Grandma


 My Grammy read me a sweet message she had written for me to send me off into married life!




I always loved going to showers that my aunts would plan, and couldn't wait until mine!  well this one not only met, but exceeded my expectations and was so memorable!  I felt loved and supported and celebrated! not to mention all the fun gifts Ben and I got ;)


 Mothers day was spent down at Hermosa Beach with all the family!

 Sue & Joe, Kali and Mom


 Uncle Dave and Grammy


 Dad and Aly


 Aunt Edie and Aunt Nell


 Me and the not-so-little Nathan


 Love it when the family gathers and sings together!  We enjoy it so much!


 Me and Aly


 These are some of my cousins.  5 brothers who sing together...ages 9-18.  They sing barbershop style music, as well as some gospel.  they harmonize great and have a lot of fun doing it.  We (their parents and I) sort of convinced them to sing along the strand at Hermosa Beach.  While a teensy bit apprehensive at first, they ended up drawing quite a little crowd and even made some money!  (I think that's cuz by the end, adorable Nathan was holding the cup and people just couldn't resist!)  
I was just hoping some producer would walk by and BAM! they'd be the next big thing!


Then we walked out to the water...such a beautiful sunset.  Oh how I miss california sunsets over the ocean.


 One of our favorite eateries...Scotty's on the strand.  


Oh. and the Maserati parked next to us...nbd 


And so ended another wonderful weekend in California!  

Don't worry, i'm still on a roll and will post again soon!  

au revoir!

No comments: