Monday, March 17, 2014

back to the...

...pictorial representations of life. 




There was that one day it snowed. 


and the world was white. and beautiful. 



There was that time we spent with family.
the time my husband looked so cute.  
oh wait...that's like every time.
the kids are pretty adorable too. 



Then there was the day Ender looked like a grown up "talking on the phone."

HOW IS HE SO CUTE!?



It was the same day that Karlina and I took a selfie.  



He was so concentrated.



She was so intrigued. 



They were toooooo adorable. 
he even said "thank you" after that lil smooch.
such a gentleman.

He also had some swag sag going on.
diaper dots for days.




in this case, three wasn't a crowd.  it was perfect. 
youtube videos help with that too, though.


can't forget how one mus be so serious when fighting fires with a multi-colored dumbo.

this kid. 


I have more pictures coming...my parents visiting...road trip to KC...and such. 
But this is to tide you over until I can get the other pics off my phone. 

au revoir and happy st patty's!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the pictures and looking forward to hearing more about how God will work in your life after this job.
And about your parents' visit . . .and esp. your KC trip. I was so disappointed to have missed you.
Love,
K