Wednesday, November 16, 2011

All is right in the world.

Well...at least for right now.

My day started out so nice. I got to sleep in and take my time getting ready. Then I went to my cousin's house to babysit her two girls. They were just going down for their naps when I got there, so I was able to spend some time doing my Bible study on Esther. When that was finished I even got in an episode of House =) Then we had fun eating macaroni (childhood staple) and playing various games.

I was watching them sort some toys at one point and saw little A's pants and it was so cute, I just had to take a picture!

Baby got sag.


Here is a face picture though. She gets this wild, happy grin on her face and you really can't help but smile too! (oh and she has a bit of bed-hair going on, as this picture was taken post-nap)

She is about 15 months and today, for some reason, she had this fascination with my iPhone. Granted, the lock screen picture is that cute one of her napping. So she would just push the power button and giggle and point and squeal. And she would not relinquish it. She'd hold it up to her ear and walk around pretending to have a conversation.

I heard a few words from her today: Daddy, mine, yours, more, please and I think she said my name. It was so cute because she is still not really talking, but she grunts and makes noises with a random intelligible word thrown in here or there.

*sigh* I know I write about these girls a lot. But they're just so cute and I watch them pretty frequently!

On another note, today was a BIG DAY for me and my main man, Simon.
As you all might remember, me and Simon got in a bit of a tussle with a lil' Honda civic. Simon survived the encounter with relatively minor injuries. But it still made me really sad he was damaged.
We did some shopping around at various truck-doctors and found one who would fix him up and wasn't too expensive (vehicle health-care these days, I tell ya...so expensive.)

They helped me out, found the right parts and had him fixed up in just a few days. Efficient and a good deal. Really more than I could have asked for. (I would recommend them to anyone in the area. B&K auto body.)

So here is Simon's before picture. =(






And...drumroll please!





Here he is looking all nice and new! brand new side panel and a nice new bumper.
I'm so happy my boy is all fixed up!

Then tonight was Bible study on Esther. So good. perfect way to wrap up the evening!

See? overall today was a fantastic day! I can't wait to see what God has in store for me tomorrow!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Thanks for the niece photo fix Suze.

Anonymous said...

Looks great Suz... So jealous that you get to watch Bec's girls grow up..

-jim

Bec said...

You're so sweet with them - they love you and I really appreciate your watching them for us as often as you do!