Sunday, November 27, 2011

two is better than one.

So I know I should be updating you all on Mexico...but first things first.

Math is so very simple. you know...1+1=2. always.

so when you take this:




and add it to this...






you obviously get this....





hehe, which manifests itself as this...





Aren't they just so cute!?

So this post is an announcement that one of my best friends, date-night partner, cool-car driver, deep-darkie confidant and cousin is getting married.

Jonathan could not have picked a better girl. Or should I say...God could not have picked a better girl for Jonathan =)
Kali is beautiful, smart, a pioneer and loves Jesus with all her heart. I am so very excited. And as sad as I am not to be the main girl in Jon's life anymore, I couldn't ask for anyone better to replace me than Kali ;)

love you both. blessings as you start out this new season of your life!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wedding in...Magdalena? :-)

heysoos said...

yes =)

so far that is the only fact they have squared away.

oh and that they sorta like each other ;)

tengo gozo said...

yikes-embarrassing! :) oh, an also, i'm not sure i ever thanked you, suzy for pushing Jonathan my direction! way to be used by the Spirit! :)

Jonathan Sauder said...

by the way Kali, that is a great picture of you. I love it! (especially the attitude that comes through)

Raquel said...

i must say this post just made me SMILE ear to ear.
and then i read the comments.
and smiled EAR TO EAR again :-]